PennEngineering provides this select group of products and focused engineering services to specifically target the unique assembly challenges of the automotive, transportation and heavy industrial equipment markets. This model brings together the combined resources of PennEngineering’s products, global facilities and years of expertise to offer a unique combination of standard and “make-to-print” components and fasteners along with customized installation solutions for any application.
Click here to view Automotive Brochure.
Global Services & Capabilities
- Global product availability and supply
- Complete design engineering services
- Solid model design
- Interference analysis
- Structural joint and fastener analysis
- FEA deformation analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Full PPAP, level 3 certification
- Statistical process control
- Complete process to part lot traceability
- Comprehensive internal auditing
- In house calibration of measuring equip.
- Laser and vision inspection systems
- In house machine tool design & production
- Heat treatment
- Installation Systems
- Automatic Feed
- Robotic Integration
- In-die Systems
- Quality Certifications
- View links to current certifications below:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO/TS 16949
- BS OHSAS 18001
- A2LA Accredited Lab
- Licensed Technologies
Including MAThread®, TAPTITE®, REMINC®, REMFORM®, MORTORQ® SUPER and TORX®/TORX PLUS®.