Nickel Plated, Series 400, Stainless Steel Standoffs
- Standoffs allow for stacking or spacing in applications where corrosion resistance is required.
- Fasteners clinch securely into stainless steel sheet with hardness up to HRB 88 / HB 183.
- Available with blind or through-hole threads. Closed threads provide flush appearance on back side of sheet.
- Nickel plating presents an attractive finish to enhance overall assembly appearance.
SMPP™ Self-Clinching Nuts
- Installs into stainless steel sheets as thin as .025″ / 0.64 mm.
- Corrosion resistance similar to 300 series stainless steel.
- Ideal for close-to-edge of sheet applications.
- Recommended for use in stainless steel sheets HRB 90 / HB 192 or less.
Flush-head Studs with X-Press™ Thread Profile
- Offers fast, reliable attachment.
- Reduces assembly time.
- Allows for lighter assembly.
- Self-clinching stud mounts flush in metal sheets as thin as 1mm.
- Thread design accommodates paints and coatings without compromising performance.
- Self-clinching technology is cleaner and has a more attractive finished appearance than welding.
- Can be installed during th stamping process with PEMSERTER® In-die technology.
ReelFast® Surface Mount Captive Panel Screws
- All metal captive screw assembly installs in one piece utilizing pick and place method.
- Combination drive, Torx®/ slot.
- Solderable finish.
- Screw length code "0" retracts flush in up position.
- Ability to pick and place by nominal nozzle.
- Ease of installation.
VariMount™ Bonding Fasteners
- Base plate provides generous footprint for surface bonding or mold-in mounting.
- Radial holes in base plates encapsulate adhesives or molded plastics.
- Radial holes accept standard sized rivet diameters.
- Radial holes accept standard sized self-clinching fasteners.
- Assemblies can be mounted on front or through back of panels.
- Self-clinching fastener technology permanently holds fastener to base.
- A variety of fasteners are available.
ReelFast® Surface Mount Fasteners – Tin Plated Brass Nuts and Spacers / Standoffs
- Better corrosion resistance than steel standoffs.
- Higher conductivity than steel standoffs.
- Pick-n-place installation provides:
- Faster assembly
- Reduced scrap and handling
- Reduced risk of board damage
- Reduced loose hardware.
Type T4™ microPEM® TackPin® Fasteners
- Advantages over micro screws: eliminates costly tapping, cross threading, torque control, vibration back-out and installation time.
- Interference fit minimizes hole tolerance issues.
- Tapered tip assists location.
- Low-profile head provides space savings.
- Can be installed automatically.
- For use in stainless steel and higher strength aluminum alloy sheets.
Fasteners For Hard Panels
Type SH™ and HFLH™ Hard Panels Nuts / Studs
- Installs into thin, harder, high strength steel materials.
- Allows overall weight reduction for all vehicles.
- Addresses environmental / recycle concerns.
- Provides lower installed cost.
- Allows component standardization.
microPEM® TackScrew™ Fasteners
- Simple, press-in installation for secure attachment.
- Twist out (unscrews) if removal is necessary.
- Replaces micro screws, eliminating installation issues including:
- Cost of locking patch
- Cost of threaded insert or tapped hole
- Cost of driver bits
- Cost of rework due to cross-threading and driver bit "cam-out"
- If removed, fastener can be reinstalled one time using permanent thread locking adhesive.
- Can be installed automatically for high volume applications.
THFE™ Heavy Duty Studs For Thin Sheets
- Enlarged head diameter reduces stress on panel.
- Thicker head allows for larger hole in attached panels.
- Clinch design provides high-strength in sheets as thin as .031" / 0.8 mm.
- Recommended for use in steel or aluminum sheets HRB (Rockwell "B" Scale) 85 or less and HB (Hardness Brinell) 165 or less.
F4™ PEMSERT® Self-Clinching Flush Fasteners
- Ideal for flush applications where a thin stainless steel sheet requires load-bearing threads but still must remain smooth.
- Installs completely flush into thin stainless steel sheets up to HRB 88 / HB 183.
- Can be installed before bending sheet.
TSO4™ Self-Clinching Standoffs
- For installation into ultra-thin stainless steel sheets.
- As thin as .025" / 0.63mm.
- Permanently mounted in the thin sheet.
- Threaded at the barrel end minimizing length of screw required.
SFN™ Spinning Flare Nut
- Rotates freely in sheet.
- Assembly time reduction and cost.
- Reduction in loose hardware.
- Installs into any sheet hardness.
- RoHS compliant.