New PEM® ReelFast® surface mount spring-loaded captive panel screws (Type SMTPFLSM™) from PennEngineering® install precisely and permanently where designed on printed circuit boards to provide secure attachment and allow for subsequent access whenever necessary. These all-metal captive screw assemblies mount in one piece on boards using the pick-and-place method and will install in the same manner and at the same time as other surface mount components prior to the automated reflow solder process. The captive screw technology eliminates issues and risks associated with the handling, installing, and potential loosening of standard screws and can be easily actuated with the combination Torx®/slot drive.
- Fastening & Assembly Solutions And Technology Exhibition – 09/21/2017 Imperial War Museum, Cambridgeshire - September 14, 2017
- Attend In-Die Fastener Installations Training Session – FABTECH, 11/6/17 led by PennEngineering’s Roger Patton - September 8, 2017
- AMS Asia Pacific Supplement August 2017 – “Down To Earth, Validation Tests of PROFIL’s Earthing Studs” - August 15, 2017
Issues | Sign Up
- PEM® FHL™ and FHLS™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs for Thin Metal Sheets Feature Low-Displacement Head Design Enabling Close-to-Edge Installation - August 17, 2017
- New PEM® SMTSS™ ReelFast® SNAP-TOP® Standoff Fasteners Hold Printed Circuit Boards Securely Without Mating Screws or Other Hardware - July 25, 2017
- Rocky Pinheiro Joins PennEngineering® as Global Vice President of Quality - July 20, 2017