Title: Corporate Accountant
Location: Danboro, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
Assist in the preparation and analysis of consolidated financial information for senior management using various computer systems. Position will support all areas of finance including accounting, audit and treasury. Applies fundamental accounting concepts in the preparation of financial information. Assists management and other personnel with financial analysis and budget preparation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the company-wide consolidation of financial statements & information in accordance with US GAAP requirements.
• Provides financial analysis to senior management according to established procedures.
• Preparation of intercompany eliminations including intercompany profit elimination calculations.
• Maintains corporate/ holding companies accounting records including general ledger.
• Analyzes and evaluates corporate departmental expenses and budgets to prepare reports, and recommendations.
• Provides assistance to treasury function including debt compliance and cash management.
• Monitors and reports on deviations of internal control practices and procedures. Responsible for integrity report maintenance and investigation.
• Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
• Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
• Utilizes various computer financial information systems in the preparation of analyses, evaluation and reports relating to assigned areas.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting, or related field.
• Two (2) years of experience working in public accounting.
• Two (2) to Five (5) year’s work experience in financial reporting, financial analysis, general accounting or related area.
• Strong computer experience utilizing spreadsheet, word processing and database software.
• Prior experience utilizing ERP software, preferably JD Edwards.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.