Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Danboro, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
This position coordinates and executes functions required to service the Atlas Engineering customer base. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) coordinates the transfer of information from support departments such as Planning, Engineering and Quality to the customer. The Inside Sales Representative also executes order entry, acknowledgement, and RFQ responses back to the customer, responsible to meet departmental time and accuracy standards and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Daily contact with the established customer base as first line of communication with the Company.
• Interface daily with all other functions of the Company and is required to matrix manage these functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Enter all orders, quotes and handles special projects/assignments as required.
• Meet monthly revenue and productivity goals.
• Respond to all written and verbal communication from management, customers, and peers in a timely manner.
• Exercise sound judgment within delegated authority.
• Utilize organizational and time management skills to complete responsibilities in order of priority.
• Communicate proactively with management regarding workload, potential problems, customer issues and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Speak and write in a professional, positive and cordial manner at all times.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Follow corporate, company and department policies, procedures and work
• Physical Requirements
• Visual acuity.
• Able to work in an air conditioned environment for an eight hour shift.
• Ability to perform keyboarding functions.
Education / Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-2 years of experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service or Call Center environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Experience working with the public in a fast paced, frequently changing, multitasked environment.
• Experience with sales order entry modules in fully integrated ERP systems. JD Edwards preferred.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, over time hours, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.
New PEM® SMTSK™ Standoffs for Printed Circuit Boards Enable Quick Attachment and Removal of Stacked Components without Using Screws - February 26, 2019
Designfax, February 2019 “Engineer’s Toolbox: Self-Clinching Fasteners Design Tips - February 14, 2019
More News | Tradeshows
Issues | Sign Up