Title: Haeger Europe Service Engineer
Location: The Netherlands
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
The Haeger Europe Service Engineer will be responsible for all service activities throughout Europe. The service engineer will focus on supporting customer needs from machine purchase, delivery, set-up / installation and ongoing maintenance. You will work closely with management to ensure compliance of technical and mechanical programs by following all necessary procedures, protocols and guidelines.
Education / Experience:
• Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Tool Engineering
• Minimum of 3 years as field service technician, equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Fully proficient in MS Excel / Word.
• Multilingual German / English.
• Requires excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, and professional presentation skills.
• Impeccable time management skills.
• Work effectively unsupervised.
• Affinity to Technology, Electro Mechanical (Mechatronics)
Haeger, a PennEngineering® Company, manufactures hardware insertion machines, we are the world leader in the development of innovative fastener insertion technology solutions. Haeger has introduced its full line of machines which provide our SingleTouch Part Handling Technology. These machines allow the insertion of up to four different fasteners in a single handling of a part. The Technology offers the single most significant boost to hardware insertion productivity since the introduction of automatic tooling systems. Haeger machines Create Hardware Insertion Profit Centers™ by optimizing labor, improving quality, and increasing productivity through the use of technology.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.