Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Galway, Ireland
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
PennEngineering is a leader in the manufacturing of specialty fasteners and is committed to providing quality, value added products and services. This position is responsible for a wide range of Marketing tasks, including but not limited to: the planning and coordination of marketing activities, promotion of the brand in EMEA, market research and the development of targeted campaigns to support and achieve revenue targets. The role also requires a holistic approach to marketing that would include the generation of sales aids, management of tradeshows and ad-hoc support to the authorized distributor network.
• Create awareness of and promote the brand in EMEA. Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers new and existing.
• Collaborate with other departments to initiate new promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
• Conduct market research, market trends, demographics, pricing, competitor products, and other relevant information to help form marketing and sales strategies
• Coordinate and plan the marketing activities to achieve revenue targets.
• Organize and attend events such as conferences, training seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• Work closely with in-house and/or external agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
• Support other departments (NPD, Sales etc.) in marketing related activities and projects as required.
• Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
• Oversee the company’s marketing budget and reimbursement claims. Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare performance reports.
• Maintain and update the company’s CRM system and website.
• Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities.
• Assist in designing and developing marketing and promotional materials.
• Generate sales and marketing reports when needed.
• Manage social media channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement. Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
• Storage, distribution, maintenance and response to sales leads generated via external marketing or via the company’s website; ensuring that customer requests are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner.
• Act as the liaison for the company’s Authorized Distributor network to supply sales aids and marketing support as required.
• Support New Product Launches, including the distribution of related material, samples and technical data; developing sales aids to support the external sales team.
• Third level qualification in Marketing, Business administration or a technical discipline.
• Strong numerical skills, supported by a detailed knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
• Analytical skills, ability to interpret and communicate data accurately.
• Commercial awareness, understating Marketing strategy and campaigns.
• Problem solving / Information gathering skills.
• Quality and efficiency focused.
• Strong communication skills and customer focus
• Teamwork and ability to work cross functionally
• 3+ years’ experience working in a marketing role with a technical (mechanical) emphasis and regular customer contact.
• Experienced in marketing related tasks, includes campaign management, effectiveness and awareness.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, over time hours, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.
Issues | Sign Up