Title: Technical Sales & Service Engineer – PEMSERTER®
Location: Danboro, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
Provides technical sales and service support to the customer and distributor via telephone and field service as required.
General Job Duties:
• Maintains the PEMSERTER® Service Department procedures and policies with the PEMSERTER® North America Sales Manager, ensuring that customer satisfaction and corporate objectives are achieved.
• Follows company Sales and Service policies in the execution of duties. This includes, but is not limited to pricing, billing, warranties, training, etc. Exercises independent judgment and creativity in solving customer technical problems and instituting Company policies.
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism in servicing customers with respect, thoroughness, tact, and diplomacy.
• Generates documentation to internal and external technical and sales staff on service updates, product availability and technical services available. Also, provides training to the PEMSERTER® Distributors and representatives as required.
Specific Job Duties:
• Provides sales support to PEMSERTER Dealers and Field Sales personnel.
• Assists processing orders and quote requests from Dealers and customers.
• Works closely with the PEMSERTER production department on planning and forecasting spare part inventories, based on historical trends, current requirements, and market and economic indicators.
• Conducts in-house and field training seminars for Dealers and Representatives as required. This includes, but is not limited to, total coordination of course material and presentation of all products.
• Works closely with the Engineering and Manufacturing Departments, in the following capacity, when service work is complete.
• Documents feedback from the Dealers and Representatives for Management’s and Engineering consideration.
• Assembles production machines, subassemblies and tooling.
• Builds prototype products for New Product Development.
• This position requires excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, and professional presentation skills.
• This position also requires excellent analytical and listening skills required for troubleshooting.
• Computer literacy is required. Must have extensive experience using Microsoft Office.
• Strong mechanical abilities.
• Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
• Must possess good planning and organizational skills.
• Two-year degree in an Engineering discipline is required. Equivalent work experience with this knowledge will be considered.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years in a related industry is required.
• Visual acuity for detailed work.
• Ability to distinguish the standard color scheme
• Must have the ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
• Ability to work in an air conditioned and un-air conditioned environment for long periods of time.
• Ability to travel by air and train.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.