Choose a sheet from the list below
- PEM® – REF/Thread Inspection
Subject: Clarification of ANSI/ASME specifications as they relate to the inspection and gaging of PEM® fasteners
- PEM® – REF/Solderability Shelf Life
Subject: Shelf life considerations for electro-plated bright tin or electro-plated matte tin plated fasteners
- PEM® – REF/Miniature Screw Threads from PennEngineering® – link to pdf
Subject: The microPEM™ line of fasteners introduces some new thread designations which may not be familiar to many users.
- PEM® – REF/Machine Pressure to Force Conversion – link to pdf
Subject: Discussion on how to estimate the installation force being generated by press equipment using the machine’s pressure setting and cylinder bore diameter.
- PEM® – REF/Zinc Plating Appearance- link to pdf
Subject: Brief on expectations of Appearance and Performance For Standard Zinc Plating.
- PEM® – REF/Standoff Basics – link to pdf
Subject: Proper use of PEM self-clinching standoffs including types SO, SOA, SOS, BSO, BSOA, BSOS, SO4, BSO4, TSO, TSOA, TSOS, DSO, DSOS, and MSO4.
- PEM® – REF/NASM25027 – link to pdf
Outlines portions of NASM25027 locking torque specification that applies to PEM locking fasteners.
- PEM® – REF/Thread Position – link to pdf
Outlines self-centering aspects of PEM fasteners relative to the mounting hole.
- PEM® – REF/C/L to Edge – link to pdf
Outlines issues specific to mounting PEM fasteners close to the edge or bend of a sheet.