PEMedge® Services Overview
Gain a market edge.
PEMedge® Services give you a full suite of expertise to improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions from Global Experts
- Live, Web-based, and Pre-recorded Training Options Available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
"PEMedge® services give our customers access to engineering and technical expertise that is critical to developing fastening solutions that drive better reliability and performance for their critical products and applications."
VP, PEM® New Product Development and Product Engineering
Request a Teardown or Product Testing
We want to make sure you don’t miss a single opportunity to not only design a smaller and more durable product, but also make its assembly quicker, cleaner, and more cost-effective.
Talk to Our Engineers
Our engineers will provide accredited testing to determine the safety, compliance, and application suitability of your parts, as well as explore alternative fastening solutions.
Remain the Market Leader
Your competitive advantage starts with PEMedge® Services.
Achieving Water-Tight Seals with Vacuum Leak Testing
Why Quality Is the Standard
Using 3D Technology to Conceptualize New Fasteners
New Automotive Electronics Fastener Design Standards
Revised - Self-Clinching Fastener Handbook
Now Available - Consumer Electronics Fastener Design Guide
Case Study - Sinai helps PennEngineering adopt a corporate-wide process to collect and calculate GHG emissions
PennEngineering® Announces Opening of San Jose, CA Office
PennEngineering® Featured in Design World
PEM® Introduces Automotive Electronics Catalog
Have a question?
Talk to an Engineer.
See what’s possible.
Connect with a PEM® engineering expert today and discover a reliable, cost-effective fastening solution for your challenging applications.
Or Call Us: 1-800-342-5736