Connecting what matters most.
PEM® fastening solutions can be found in life-saving medical products all around the world. We partner with industry leaders in health technology, biotech, diagnostics, and medical equipment to ensure their mission-critical systems always maintain reliable operational performance.
Whether it’s simplifying an assembly by reducing loose hardware or creating a more appealing aesthetic for a product, trust the innovation behind PEM® products for your most challenging medical applications.
Lab and Medical Instruments
Analog and Digital Imaging Products
MRI and CT Scanners
Blood Analysis Testing Sets
Global medical fastener market growth
Global medical fastener market is expected to grow at a 8% CAGR over the next 5 years.
Unique PEM® parts per year
Nearly 20,000 unique PEM® part numbers produced annually
Nearly 1 million unique users research PEM® products per year.
Have a project? Let us help.
Have an application question? Talk to a PEM® engineer. Our engineers are fastener experts who can help you find the most reliable, cost-effective fastener solution for whatever challenge you’re facing.
We’ll send you fasteners to sample and use in your prototype. You can see firsthand how our solutions can help save you time, money, and resources.
Gain valuable insights from our extensive resources center. Includes product catalogs, CAD drawings, data sheets, videos, engineering guides, and more.
Find information on environmental and government compliance, quality approvals and certifications, and browse other regulatory resources.
The Power to Connect
See how PEM® delivers engineering innovation with global services and capabilities that expand beyond the medical market.
See what’s possible with PEM® fastening solutions for consumer electronics. From catalog to custom parts, PEM® fasteners use self-clinching, broaching, flaring, and surface-mount technology for strong, reusable, and permanent threads and mounting points in different ductile/non-ductile materials.
Thinner. Lighter. Stronger.
microPEM® Concealed Rotary Standoff
New concealed rotary standoff technology from microPEM® allows fasteners to install into thin-sheet metal at low axial force – keeping one side of the panel aesthetically clean with minimal or no markings while providing strong pull-out and torque-out resistances.
- New and innovative standoff installation
- Clean, smooth aesthetic when installed into thin, cosmetic-faced panel
- Concealed head
- Can install into sheets as thin as 0.020” / 0.5mm
- Installation method allows for fastener to be made of most materials
PennEngineering® Acquires Sherex Fastening Solutions
Introducing HaegerCare™: Comprehensive Technical Service Platform for Haeger® and PEMSERTER®
Haeger® Showroom and Tech Centre Launch
PEM® Europe Appoints RIVIT S.r.l. as Full-Line Distributor for Italy
PEM® Europe Appoints Aero Materiel as Authorised Full-Line Distributor for Sweden and Finland
Achieving Water-Tight Seals with Vacuum Leak Testing
Why Quality Is the Standard
Using 3D Technology to Conceptualize New Fasteners
New Automotive Electronics Fastener Design Standards
Revised - Self-Clinching Fastener Handbook
Gain a market edge.
Benefit from the expertise of trained engineers with this array of complimentary services. Designed to help improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance, these services advance your products and our world.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
Have a question?
Talk to an Engineer.
See what’s possible.
Connect with a PEM® engineering expert today and discover a reliable, cost-effective fastening solution for your challenging applications.
Email us: [email protected]
Or call any of the direct phone numbers listed below: