Atlas® blind threaded inserts (also known as rivet nuts or blind threaded rivets) provide strong and reuasable permanent threads in sheet materials where only one side is accessible for hardware installation. For more, click on the "About" link above.
- PennEngineering® Expands Sales Channels in Canada by Signing an Agreement with Irwin Industrial to Distribute its PEM® Brand Fasteners - November 30, 2018
- New Electronics, October 2018 Issue – “Spotless Not Clueless” - October 16, 2018
- NEW iPhoneX Teardown Added to Tech Product Teardown Page - September 25, 2018
Issues | Sign Up
- PEM® Self-Clinching Nuts and Studs for Use in High-Strength Thin Steel Sheets Provide Permanent Threads for Automotive Component Attachment Applications - November 1, 2018
- New PEM® PreTect™ Thread Masking Plugs for Self-Clinching Nuts and Standoffs Protect Internal Threads During Paint and Powder Coating Processes - October 18, 2018
- SI® Inserts For Plastic Assemblies Provide Reusable Metal Threads Enabling Easy Disassembly and Re-Attachment Whenever Required - September 27, 2018