The pressure controlled installation of the ATLAS RIV939 pull-to-pressure tool assures consistent installations and improves mandrel life.
- Pressure controlled setting allows the installation of the same insert into various material thickness without any adjustment of the tool.
- Pull-to-pressure feature extends mandrel life.
- Mandrel is a hardened socket head cap screw which is easy to replace when necessary.
- The auto-reverse feature after installation increases production rate.
- Eliminates over installing and double installing ensuring fastener thread integrity.
RIV 939 (4621500 tool only) – nose pieces sold seperately.
RIV 939-UN (unified kit)– includes a gun and tooling to install thread sizes #6-32, #8-32, #10-32, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, and 3/8-16″.
RIV 939-MT (metric kit)– includes a gun and tooling to install thread sizes M4 through M10.