Tog-L-Loc® Sheet Metal Joining For use with Haeger® Installation Equipment Machines
Tog-L-Loc® (a BTM Corporation® product) is a cold-forming clinch process which uses a special punch and die to form a strong interlocking joint within the metals themselves. The result of the process is a round, button shaped extrusion on the die side of the assembly, and a small cylindrical cavity on the punch side. The joint is comprised wholly of the sheet metals that were joined. No adhesives, external fasteners, or welding is utilized in the process.
For tooling and adapters please contact:
BTM (UK) Automation Products Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1767 677001
- Joins plain, coated, dissimilar metals.
- No rivets, screws, or other fasteners.
- Eliminates spot welding operations.
- Long tool life: 300K joints common.
- Joins in a single press stroke.
- Non-destructive testing w/ simple gage.
- Strong and highly fatigue resistant.
- Leakproof joints.
- No sparks, fumes, or soot.
QX4™ Turret Tool System
- The PEMSERTER® QX4™ Turret Tool System provides an efficient method to quickly change between four different anvil tools. The one-handed operation of this tool allows an operator to install four different types and/or sizes of fasteners with one set-up. The QX4 Turret Tool System can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER Series 4® presses.
- Click here to view product literature.