PEM® Roller Bearing Fasteners
Support loads while guiding and positioning components
PEM® PFTRC™ and PFTRF™ roller bearing fasteners are easily installed, preassembled low friction rollers that give design engineers a more user-friendly option to the high friction of simple slide shelves without incurring the cost of expensive sliding rail assemblies.
- Low-profile bearing can be captivated with either a clinch or flare, creating a cost-effective tray slide method
- Simple installation and ease of design into limited footprint spacing applications
- Supports loads while guiding and positioning components
- Eliminate the need for oil lubricants and loose hardware typically used in drawer sliders
- Self-clinching and flaring roller bearing fasteners are easily installed into prepunched or drilled holes in sheets as thin as .040” / 1mm