STICKSCREW® system is an automated, robotic system which installs STICKSCREW® brand screws. Simply attach the StickShooter(tm) driver to the carriage, initially program the robot, place the workpiece into the nesting fixture, activate the robot and the screw insertion process begins. When the job is completed, the robot automatically returns to the home position for workpiece unload and reload.
- NEW TECH SHEET – Installing PennEngineering® fasteners into stainless steel sheets - June 20, 2018
- Employing a strategy of sustainability, fostering a healthy environment from within! Read more… - June 8, 2018
- Design World, February 2018 – “When Should You Use Self-Clinching Locknuts?” - March 1, 2018
Issues | Sign Up
- PEM® TSO4™ Self-Clinching Threaded Standoff Fasteners Securely Stack or Space Components in Ultra-Thin Stainless Steel Assemblies - May 31, 2018
- New Stainless Steel PEM® TK™ TackSert® Pins Ideal Alternatives to Screws for Attaching Thin Panels in Assemblies - May 9, 2018
- PEM® FHX™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs with X-Press™ Thread Profile Quickly Mate with Push-On Plastic Fasteners or Wire Ties - March 28, 2018