STICKSCREW® system is an automated, robotic system which installs STICKSCREW® brand screws. Simply attach the StickShooter(tm) driver to the carriage, initially program the robot, place the workpiece into the nesting fixture, activate the robot and the screw insertion process begins. When the job is completed, the robot automatically returns to the home position for workpiece unload and reload.
- New Electronics, October 2018 Issue – “Spotless Not Clueless” - October 16, 2018
- NEW iPhoneX Teardown Added to Tech Product Teardown Page - September 25, 2018
- Design and Development Today, Sept. 2018 – Micro Fasteners For Compact Consumer Electronics - September 17, 2018
Issues | Sign Up
- New PEM® PreTect™ Thread Masking Plugs for Self-Clinching Nuts and Standoffs Protect Internal Threads During Paint and Powder Coating Processes - October 18, 2018
- SI® Inserts For Plastic Assemblies Provide Reusable Metal Threads Enabling Easy Disassembly and Re-Attachment Whenever Required - September 27, 2018
- PennEngineering®赢得1400万美元赔偿的专利和商标侵权案 - September 6, 2018