PennEngineering designed and built the first automatic fastener installation press in the 1960’s as more and more self-clinching fastener users realized that further cost benefits can be achieved using auto feed equipment. Today PennEngineering offers complete fastener installation including manual, automatic, robotic, hand-held or combination systems.
- AMS Asia Pacific Supplement August 2017 – “Down To Earth, Validation Tests of PROFIL’s Earthing Studs” - August 15, 2017
- Solar Power International, Sept. 10-13 – LasVegas, NV, Mandalay Bay Convention Center – Visit Heyco at Booth 4762 - June 26, 2017
- DesignFax Magazine Feature Article “How Surface Mount Fasteners Carry The Day For Printed Circuit Boards” - April 20, 2017
Issues | Sign Up
- PEM® FHL™ and FHLS™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs for Thin Metal Sheets Feature Low-Displacement Head Design Enabling Close-to-Edge Installation - August 17, 2017
- New PEM® SMTSS™ ReelFast® SNAP-TOP® Standoff Fasteners Hold Printed Circuit Boards Securely Without Mating Screws or Other Hardware - July 25, 2017
- Rocky Pinheiro Joins PennEngineering® as Global Vice President of Quality - July 20, 2017