PennEngineering designed and built the first automatic fastener installation press in the 1960’s as more and more self-clinching fastener users realized that further cost benefits can be achieved using auto feed equipment. Today PennEngineering offers complete fastener installation including manual, automatic, robotic, hand-held or combination systems.
- NEW Additions To Our Video Library; “Corporate Overview” and “VariMount® Virtues” - October 5, 2017
- PennEngineering to represent at Blechexpo – Halle 4, Stand 4313, November 7 – 10, 2017 in Stuttgart, Germany - October 3, 2017
- Attend In-Die Fastener Installations Training Session – FABTECH, 11/6/17 led by PennEngineering’s Roger Patton - September 8, 2017
Issues | Sign Up
- PEMSERT® Self-Clinching Stainless Steel Flush Nuts for Thin Metal Sheets Provide Strong Threads Without Protruding or Marring Assemblies - October 5, 2017
- PEM® FHL™ and FHLS™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs for Thin Metal Sheets Feature Low-Displacement Head Design Enabling Close-to-Edge Installation - August 17, 2017
- New PEM® SMTSS™ ReelFast® SNAP-TOP® Standoff Fasteners Hold Printed Circuit Boards Securely Without Mating Screws or Other Hardware - July 25, 2017