You dream it.
We bring it together.
PEM® PreTect™ Thread Masking Plugs
Re-engineered for ultimate thread protection - reducing labor and increasing production throughput.
PEM® CASTSERT™ PRESS-IN INSERTS
For castings and soft metals.
PEM® 300 Series Stainless Steel CastSert™ inserts provide strong, durable metal threads in zinc, extruded aluminum, and die-cast magnesium and aluminum ranging in hardness HRB 50 to 80.
PEM® GHOST™ FASTENING TECHNOLOGY
Magnetic release fasteners.
The GHOST™ Fastening Technology is ideal for achieving tight security and sleek aesthetics. This new PEM® capability produces a fully concealed fastener with zero visible evidence of disassembly once engaged.
The GHOST™ fastener may not be purchased for use in consumer electronics products. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Have a project? Let’s get started.
Need something? Try our new Product Finder tool. Popular Searches Technology Fastener Characteristics Sheet Type Have a project? Let’s get…
Critical Systems Fastening. From heavy-duty fastening solutions for structural systems to precision-engineered micro fasteners and current carrying fasteners for automotive…
Gain a market edge.
PEMedge® Services give you a full suite of expertise to improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
What is an FEA Stress Analysis and Why Should You Do It?2 Feb 2023
Finite element analysis (FEA) stress analysis is a type of testing that delivers powerful insights…
7 Reasons Teardown Analysis is Essential for Electronics Design Engineers30 Jan 2023
Performing a teardown analysis is an essential tool for electronics design engineers. A teardown analysis…
How Does a Product Teardown Analysis Improve Designs?26 Jan 2023
A product teardown enables manufacturers to reverse-engineer their products to make changes and improve them.…
What Is Spot Welding and How Does it Work?20 Dec 2022
A common method used to join sheet metal, spot welding works through a combination of…
See yourself here? Drop us a line.
PEM®, as a leading brand of PennEngineering, is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in their fields. Browse our current openings to see how you can help us solve the world's toughest fastening problems.