PennEngineering® is aware of the importance of environmental protection and is therefore globally committed to conduct business in an environmentally and socially responsible way. Our efforts towards this end include but are not limited to:
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner.
- Complying with local, regional and global environmental regulations.
- Implementing processes that reduce waste and recycle whereever possible.
- Promoting safety and environmental responibility among our employees.
- Clearly communicating PennEngineering’s environmental policy, position and practices to suppliers, customers and other interested parties.
- Remaining vigilant of supplier’s practices that may impact PennEngineering’s efforts and communicating any concerns to these suppliers for corrective action.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Diligent in efforts to offer completely lead-free standard products prior to RoHS exemption expiration.
For information on adherence to specific environmental / social / saftey issues as well as other regulations, please visit the appropriate link to our Website listed below:
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Supplement)
- IMDS (International Material Data System)
- ITAR (International Traffic In Arms Regulations)
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemical Substances)
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substance)
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories Safety and Certification Organization – PEM Product Certifications)
For any questions regarding this or any other PennEngineering position or policy, please contact [email protected]