The PEMSERTER® QX™ Turret Tool System for use on the current model* PEMSERTER® Series 2000® automatic feed press provides a quick and efficient method to quickly change between anvil tools while handling the work piece to installdifferent fasteners.
The QX™ Turret Tool System has color coded locations and can install four different fasteners; one in automatic feed mode, and three in manual feed mode.
* Existing Series 2000 customers should contact the factory to verify field retro-fit compatibility.
The QX™ Turret Tool System uses the PEMSERTER® Series 2000® standard touch-screen for simplified set-up and verification of each fastener installation.
Bull’s Eye – The system detects which station is in the install position and will not allow the operator to install unless the correct station is locked in position.
QX™ Turret Tool System:
- Operation: Manual rotation with pneumatic position lock.
- Configuration: 4 position color-coded, one position (Green) auto-feed, remaining three manual load with color-coded fastener tray.
- Touch Screen Setup for all four stations including selection of installation force and number of fasteners to be installed per work-piece.
- Ability to save multiple jobs for future quick set-ups.
- Only good installs are counted. Once set up, the QX job will not allow you to install a fastener out of sequence. Operator is notified by visual and or audible signal to rotate turret to next location or that the workpiece is complete per the QX™ job setup.
- Patenet pending.