- Can the MICRO-MATE® hand tool install studs or standoffs?
No, the MICRO-MATE® hand tool is designed to install S / CLS nut product line up to 10-32 / M5 thread size.
- Do you sell the Series P3® hand tool in Europe?
No, we do not support the Series P3 hand tool in Europe, as we do not have CE certification for it.
- How do the presses operate?
Demonstration videos for PEMSERTER equipment are available on the Website in our Operation & Tooling Section.
- How do you install automatic tooling on the press?
Installation videos for automatic tooling can be found on the Website in our Operation & Tooling Section.
- In auto stud mode, why won’t the vacuum punch pick up the fastener that is present in jaws?
Check the gap between the vacuum punch and the stud jaws. The gap should measure between .003″ to .005″ (.08 mm to .13mm) maximum.
- What are the combinations of the fasteners we can install on the PS2000 Dual Bowl Press?
We recommend you review each application with the PEMSERTER Engineering group to confirm suitability to install intended combination of the fasteners and advise appropriate installation solutions.
- What is the correct tooling length required for the Series 4 press?
The total length of tooling required for operating the Series 4 & Series 4AF press is 7″ / 177.8mm. The standard lengths of the tools are Punch 4″ / 101.6mm & Anvil 3″ / 76.2mm.
- What is the maximum length of a stud or a standoff that can be auto fed on the Series 4AF press?
The maximum length of a stud or a standoff that can be auto fed on the Series 4AF is 1″ (25mm).
- What is the maximum length of a stud or a standoff that can be installed using the Series P3® pneumatic hand tool?
The maximum length of a stud or a standoff that can be installed using the Series P3 is 1/2″ (12.7mm).
- What is the throat depth of your presses?
PEMSERTER® Series 4® and Series 4®AF have a throat depth of 45.7cm / 18″ and the Series 2000® and Series 3000® have a throat depth of 61cm / 24″. This information is also available on our website under PEMSERTER® Presses.
- Where can I find part numbers of spare components for auto tooling?
The Online Tooling Selector lists individual tooling components for each tooling package.
- Where can I find what tooling is available for the MICRO-MATE hand tool?
All available tooling for the Micro-Mate hand tool is availabe in the operation manual.
- Where can I find what tooling is availble for the Series P3 portable hand tool?
All available tooling for the Series P-3 portable hand tool is availabe in the operation manual.
- Will the QX4 Turret Tool Assembly for the Series 4 work with other presses?
The QX4 Turret Tool is designed for the Series 4 manual press only. The tool will not mount on other PEMSERTER presses. There is a QX Turret Tool option designed for the Series 2000 & Series 3000 presses.
- Will the Series 4 Top Mount or Bottom Mount Reverse Flange Anvil Holders work on other presses?
No. These options are available for the Series 4 manual press only. There is a J-Anvil option available for the Series 2000 press. Refer to the manual tooling guide.
- NEW TECH SHEET – Technical review of PEM® RT™ Vibration Resistant Thread Technology - January 9, 2018
- Plastics Technology, January 2018 – “Four Ways to Tackle Threaded Inserts for Plastics” - January 2, 2018
- NEW Additions To Our Video Libray; “Corporate Overview” and “VariMount® Virtues” - October 5, 2017
Issues | Sign Up
- New microPEM® Flaring Standoffs for Compact Electronic Assemblies Provide Ideal Miniature Fastener Solutions to Attach and/or Space Components - January 24, 2018
- PEMHEX® Self-Clinching Prevailing Torque Locknuts Integrate Nylon Hexagonal Insert to Prevent Mating Screws from Loosening - January 5, 2018
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel microPEM® TackSert® Pins for Compact Electronics Provide Cost-Effective Alternatives to Screws for Attaching Top Panels in Assemblies - November 30, 2017