You dream it.
We bring it together.
PEM® GHOST™ FASTENING TECHNOLOGY
Magnetic release fasteners.
The GHOST™ Fastening Technology is ideal for achieving tight security and sleek aesthetics. This new PEM® capability produces a fully concealed fastener with zero visible evidence of disassembly once engaged.
The GHOST™ fastener may not be purchased for use in consumer electronics products. Please contact us if you have any questions.
PEM® CASTSERT™ PRESS-IN INSERTS
For castings and soft metals.
PEM® 300 Series Stainless Steel CastSert™ inserts provide strong, durable metal threads in zinc, extruded aluminum, and die-cast magnesium and aluminum ranging in hardness HRB 50 to 80.
Clinch vs. Weld
Discover the advantage of clinch nuts and other PEM® self-clinching fasteners. A strong and versatile alternative to weld nuts and challenging spot weld and tack weld processes.
Have a project? Let’s get started.
Need something? Try our new Product Finder tool. Popular Searches Technology Fastener Characteristics Sheet Type Have a project? Let’s get…
Critical Systems Fastening. From heavy-duty fastening solutions for structural systems to precision-engineered micro fasteners and current carrying fasteners for automotive…
Gain a market edge.
PEMedge® Services give you a full suite of expertise to improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
PennEngineering® to present a market-leading approach to fastener technology and installation at EuroBLECH 202220 Oct 2022
Industry experts from PennEngineering® are set to share their innovative fastening technology and installation solutions…
Employee Spotlight - Charlie Ho, Director of Operations and Engineering, Singapore6 Sep 2022
What inspired your career path? I began my journey back in 1998, when I was…
4 Steps to Choose the Right Fastener for Each Project, Every Time22 Aug 2022
Fasteners are an integral part of any design project, but their application is essential for…
Fastener Engineering and Design Support from PEM®15 Aug 2022
At PennEngineering®, we understand the technicalities of fastening can be complicated, whether it’s knowing what…
See yourself here? Drop us a line.
PEM®, as a leading brand of PennEngineering, is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in their fields. Browse our current openings to see how you can help us solve the world's toughest fastening problems.