Fasteners designed for engineers
New Products and Technologies
Explore our latest fastening innovations
Our latest product launches, new technologies, and product line extensions.
Expertise and collaboration drive our pursuit of innovative solutions. Have a project? Let’s get started.
Looking for a fastener? Chances are we have it. Try our new product finder tool. If you can’t find it,…
Over 90% of the world’s top automakers trust the high-performance power of PEM®. Try our fasteners for yourself.
Gain a market edge.
Benefit from the expertise of trained engineers with this array of complimentary services. Designed to help improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance, these services advance your products and our world.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
PennEngineering® Acquires Sherex Fastening SolutionsJanuary 8, 2024
Acquisition expands PennEngineering’s product portfolio and technical reach
New Product Launch: PEM® CASTSERT® Stainless Steel Press-in Inserts for Casting and Soft MetalsOctober 25, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Danboro, USA 25th Oct 2023: Manufacturers working with soft metals and die-cast…
Fastening Alternatives for Security Bolts and ScrewsJune 28, 2023
From automotive and aerospace to electronics and energy, there are many markets that frequently use…
Key Considerations When Choosing a Self Clinching FastenerJune 6, 2023
In the fast-paced world of design engineering, making the right choices for self clinching fasteners…
See yourself here? Drop us a line.
PEM®, as a leading brand of PennEngineering, is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in their fields. Browse our current openings to see how you can help us solve the world's toughest fastening problems.