You dream it.
We bring it together.
PEM® GHOST™ Magnetic Fasteners
Tight security. Sleek design.
GHOST™ Fastening Technology utilizes a fully concealed, pinch-lock mechanism to create that secure lock and sleek design you are after.
Clinch vs. Weld
Discover the advantage of clinch nuts and other PEM® self-clinching fasteners. A strong and versatile alternative to weld nuts and challenging spot weld and tack weld processes.
Gain a market edge.
PEMedge® Services give you a full suite of expertise to improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
Case Study - Sinai helps PennEngineering adopt a corporate-wide process to collect and calculate GHG emissions28 Jul 2022
Enhance Your Designs with Expert Fastener Training21 Jul 2022
Whether it’s in automotive electronics, EV battery charging, consumer electronics production, and other industries, the…
6 Types of Automotive Fasteners and When to Use Them18 Jul 2022
Fasteners are integral to the automotive design process and continue to grow in usage. It’s…
New Automotive Electronics Fastener Design Standards15 Jul 2022
Learn about the many applications where PEM® and SI® fastening solutions are being used by…
See yourself here? Drop us a line.
PEM®, as a leading brand of PennEngineering, is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in their fields. Browse our current openings to see how you can help us solve the world's toughest fastening problems.