StickShootertm air tools are lightweight, ergonomic, and quiet. The housings are fabricated from cast and polished aluminum and the precision internal components are made of heat treated alloy steel. Insert a stick of screws into the extension tube or top of the housing (Model IL 2000), index the first screw to the proper position, and you are ready to install screws 3, 5 even 10 times faster than before. These driver tools are simple to maintain for years of reliable operation. If needed, service and parts are also available direct from the factory.
Lightweight, ergonomic tools for fast screw installation.
- Trigger activates pneumatic motor.
- Operates on 90 P.S.I using 1/4″ air line.
- Non-marring tip.
- Interchangeable and adjustable nose assemblies enable users to install any size screw quickly and easily.
- 3/4″ nose extension standard, up to 2″ / 50.8mm lengths available.
- Non-slip coating for better handling and quieter operation