Dependable. Our people and our parts.
Whether it’s a standard catalog part or a custom-engineered solution, PEM® fasteners stand up to the rugged conditions required for a broad range of defence applications and related applications in military/government, aerospace, and beyond.
Many PEM® nuts, studs, standoffs and pins have the certifications needed to meet defence and military specifications:
- Department of Defence Qualified Suppliers List for Manufacturers (QSLM) – Class 2 and Class 3 Threaded Fasteners
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified – global PEM® locations in U.S., Singapore, Germany
Military Equipment and Vehicles
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
By the Numbers
Nearly 18,000 unique consumers of PEM® parts per year.
Nearly 1M unique users research PEM® products per year.
Unique PEM® part numbers
Nearly 20,000 unique PEM® part numbers produced annually.
Innovations Lab. Where Anything is Possible.
See what’s possible in the PEM® Innovations Lab. Here, collaboration between customers and PEM® engineers drives new ideas and new product innovations to advance performance for even the most challenging applications.
Have a project? Let us help.
Have an application question? Talk to a PEM® engineer. Our engineers are fastener experts who can help you find the most reliable, cost-effective fastener solution for whatever challenge you’re facing.
We’ll send you fasteners to sample and use in your prototype. You can see firsthand how our solutions can help save you time, money, and resources.
Gain valuable insights from our extensive resources center. Includes product catalogs, CAD drawings, data sheets, videos, engineering guides, and more.
Find information on environmental and government compliance, quality approvals and certifications, and browse other regulatory resources.
The Power to Connect
See how PEM® delivers engineering innovation with global services and capabilities that expand beyond the defence market.
Self-clinching technology from PEM® is the idea that revolutionised production fastening. A smart alternative to spot and tack weld products, self-clinching capabilities can be applied to many types of fasteners, including clinch nuts, studs, and standoffs – combining powerful benefits with a broad range of fastener functionality. It’s innovation that enables fewer parts, less total assembly time, and lower installed costs.
- Provides strong threads in metal as thin as .008” / 0.2 mm
- Installs using any parallel acting squeezing force
- High pushout and torque-out resistance
- Reverse side of metal sheet remains flush
- No re-tapping needed
- Low total installed costs
Whether you want to optimize assembly, improve product reliability, or ensure better performance for your demanding industrial or commercial application, you can find the right fastening solutions for structural component attachment or other assembly requirements with PEM®.
Versatility and Power.
- Electrical Equipment
- Alternative Energy Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Marine, Rail and other Transportation
- Special Industry Machinery
PEM® Europe Appoints RIVIT S.r.l. as Full-Line Distributor for Italy
PEM® Europe Appoints Aero Materiel as Authorised Full-Line Distributor for Sweden and Finland
Achieving Water-Tight Seals with Vacuum Leak Testing
Why Quality Is the Standard
Using 3D Technology to Conceptualize New Fasteners
New Automotive Electronics Fastener Design Standards
Revised - Self-Clinching Fastener Handbook
Now Available - Consumer Electronics Fastener Design Guide
Case Study - Sinai helps PennEngineering adopt a corporate-wide process to collect and calculate GHG emissions
PennEngineering® Announces Opening of San Jose, CA Office
Gain a market edge.
Benefit from the expertise of trained engineers with this array of complimentary services. Designed to help improve your product’s cost, quality, time to market, and overall performance, these services advance your products and our world.
- Application Review
- Custom Design/Product Development
- Customer Drawings
- Catalog Samples
- 3D Models
- Prototype Development Center
- FEA Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Tensile and Compression Strength
- Micro Hardness
- Fastener Joint Cross-Sectioning
- Corrosion and Plating Testing
- Complete Product Disassembly
- Assembly Structure Assessment
- Identify Alternative Fastening Solutions
- Alternative Fastener Replacement/Testing
- Teardown Report
- Identify Efficiencies/Implementation Plan
FASTENERCLASS® MASTER CLASS
- Free Customized Training Sessions
- Learn from Global Experts
- Live, web-based, and pre-recorded training options available
Standard Classes Include:
- Theory, Best Practices, Application Exploration
- Intro to Self-Clinch Theory
- Proper Fasteners for Stainless Steel Panels
- Surface Mount Fastener Technology (SMT) vs. Broach
Virtual Tech Support
- Connect with a live senior PEM® Engineering expert – you choose the date/time
- Get advanced consult for your application and design questions
- Review drawings and 3D models
- Discuss technical cleanliness needs
- Explore product teardown opportunities
Have a question?
Talk to an Engineer.
See what’s possible.
Connect with a PEM® engineering expert today and discover a reliable, cost-effective fastening solution for your challenging applications.
Or call any of the direct phone numbers listed below: